Are you looking for deep Facebook statuses that will get a lot of likes?
Here is a detailed list of statuses you can use to grow and hijack the attention you crave so badly with more comments and likes on your Facebook profile.
We all crave and deserve this attention.
That is why I have done the dirty job for you.
These statuses ideas have been tested and confirmed working. You can also use them on other social media profile like Twitter, Instagram and the likes.
PS: You may need to bookmark this page for easy access, anytime you need to update your Facebook Status.
Let’s get you started:
- You can’t buy happiness. But you can buy chocolate. And that’s kinda the same thing.
- There’s always that one girl in your school that will always make you lose your brain.
- You do wanna cry? try using a tissue, it works much better than your Facebook status.
- Statistics say that 1 in 4 people are insane, so take a look at your 3 best friends and if they are all OK, it’s you!
- Enjoy those little things in life, because someday, you’ll look back and realize that they were all the big things you needed.
- Money may never buy you happiness but certainly can improve the quality of your misery.
- It’s sweet when someone knows every single detail about you. Not because you constantly remind them, but because they pay attention.
- Boy: hey dad I got a girlfriend Dad: Good job son! Girl: Hey daddy I got a boyfriend Dad: *loads shotgun*
- Cops came around to my house today, told me that my dog was chasing someone on a bike, I told them to bugger off, my dog does not own a bike!
- I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.
- Life is so weird, as a kid you just wanna grow up, then now you wanna be a kid again.
- I’m still waiting for that day that I will actually use x² + y +6 [(x + 2y ² = a-z] + 4x ³ + (- 2z = 6. 4) + 14y – 9Z ³= k in real life.
- Women don’t just go crazy, they are really crazy. They just ‘go normal’ from time to time.
- A grandparent’s house is where cousins become best friends.
- When you see a man opening a car door for a woman it can only mean 1 of 2 things. Either the car is new or the wife is.
- Welcome to the real Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are the FBI.
- God made everything that has life, the rest are made in China.
- If you know you sing in the shower, gather here let’s take a selfie.
- When a girl says she’ll be ready in 5 more minutes, it’s the same as when a guy says the game has 5 minutes left
- “Lean on me” doesn’t mean press me dead
- My boyfriend is not allowed to have a female bestie because that’s exactly how we started
- Never date a girl with a broken iPhone or Samsung screen because that will be your first romantic project.
- Luck is when you are the main chick in 3 different relationships
- My goal this weekend is to move only enough so people know I’m not dead
- Some guys will sleep with you just to copy your sex styles to teach their girlfriends. Be wise my sister.
- Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
- That Unusual moment when you change your Facebook status to ‘single’ and your “ex” likes it.
- Which came first: The chicken or the egg?
- Status: I can’t log into Facebook, someone help!
- Touch it gently, put two fingers inside, if it’s wide use three fingers, make sure it’s wet and rub up and down. Yep, that’s how you wash a cup.
- I would rather cuddle then have sex. If you know, you know.
- If you have someone following you that is ugly, they are a stalker. If the person is hot, they are your secret admirer.
- I always give 100% at work: 23% Monday 19% Tuesday 32% Wednesday 23% Thursday 4% Friday
- Click LIKE if you consider yourself lucky. Then share your lucky moment.
- A man who treats his woman like a princess is a proof that he was born and raised in the arms of a queen.
- I always feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot, so it kinda works out!
- REMEMBER: You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you`d ever imagined.
- Friends are like orgasms… nobody wants the fake ones.
- You know you’re desperate for an answer when you look on the second page of google.
- I like scrolling through my apps really fast. It feels like the big wheel on the “price is right”
- Remember: Life isn’t about having amazing experiences, it’s about making mediocre experiences look awesome on Facebook.
- “911 operator what’s your emergency” “Are ya’ll hiring?”
- For those of you who think I don’t have friends, you are wrong. I have all 10 seasons on DVD.
- If women think all men are the same, then why do they worry so much about picking the right one.
- If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you… I would start thinking about you.
- Thinking about suing my job for refusing to recognize my religion of being a bear and denying me my beliefs of winter hibernation.
- Why do parents think it`s so easy to get straight A’s?
- No matter what you do on the Computer, you always end up on Twitter, Facebook or YouTube.
- That annoying moment when you have to keep removing your headphones because someone keeps talking to you.
- Loving someone who doesn’t feel the same way about you, is like hugging a cactus. The longer you hold on, the more it hurts.
- The only thing preventing me from smashing my alarm clock this morning is the fact that it’s my cell phone.
- I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than yesterday.
- What if birthmarks are just scars from where you were killed in your previous life.
- There really is no good way to tell a man who doesn’t speak English that his pants are unzipped.
- Is running in front of cars some sort of gang initiation for squirrels?
- If you are running away from your problems, you might as well chase after your dreams.
- Life is what happens while you’re trying to make it back to bed.
- If I owned a copy store I would only hire identical twins.
- A woman’s superpower is turning an insignificant misunderstanding into a catastrophe of biblical proportions.
- The awkward moment when you’re waiting for a text but then you realize you’re the one who didn’t reply.
- I tried to change my password to Twilight. But there was an error saying it contained too many useless characters.
- I think on December 21 all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out.
- Do they make Edible Arrangements but with pizzas?
- When I see a headline like “Hostess Forced to Liquidate”, all I can think about is Twinkies smoothies.
- My life coach just told me to fake an injury.
- It is better to have loved and lost than live with a psycho the rest of your life.
- Don’t you hate it when you look all around the house and car for your underwear, and they were on top of your head the whole time?
- Don’t believe everything you think.
- Named my car Te-bow because it won’t start.
- The quickest way to avoid a conversation is by clicking like.
- 21 year old me would be devastated to learn that 8 am is “sleeping in” for 32 year old me.
- I do a spot-on impression of a man in his 30’s not living up to his full potential.
- The people at the pet store sure do get mad when you walk in dressed as Mario and start hitting turtles with a big hammer.
- Pirates that used X to mark the spot were stupid. If they had used a G, nobody would ever have found their treasure.
- You’re scared of clowns? I’m scared of things that could actually hurt me. Like, monsters under beds who attack uncovered feet.
- I’m always right about the stuff I want to be wrong about.
- I would hate to live a life without extreme passion and breathtaking moments of lust.
- Driving would be much more entertaining if there were no yellow lights.
- You can’t see your next if you`re too busy looking at your Ex.
- I wish there was an alarm clock that released like 50 puppies on your face to wake you up.
- Done my Christmas shopping. Got everyone a box with nothing in it and a note saying, “Sorry the World was supposed to end so I didn’t get you anything. Blame the Mayans.”
- I say ” I shouldn’t be telling you this,” at the beginning of every conversation so people will listen to what I’m saying.
- Don’t worry, some people are their own punishment in life.
- That ONE person you can`t stop thinking about……until you have food in front of you.
- Sometimes I wish I could read your mind. Then, I wonder if I could handle the truth.
I thought I would be able to hit the 500 jackpot, I really wanted to. But not to worry, I have mentioned just 85 above, if you need really want to hit 500, then you should click on below sources to get even more.
Other Sources below;
Why Is Facebook Status So Important?
Wow. Remember when MySpace was the dominant social network? that seems like ages ago, as the past three years have seen Facebook approach, catch, and blow past MySpace to become our preferred online hangout spot, that is why we need the best Deep Facebook Statuses That Will Get a lot of Likes, Comments and Shares.
Now, new data released by Facebook and third-party researchers show just how influential Facebook has become in our daily lives. Combined with several critical adjustments to how Facebook publishes “news” and intersects with other sites, the state of Facebook is mind-blowing. And important for business.
Important Features of Facebook
If you are new to Facebook, then you can take a look at the benefits when you use Facebook the right way;
Connect with Families
If you are a student in school, you can easily communicate with your family abroad without huge fees on telephone calls.
Meet New Interesting Friends
Facebook is social, and if you need to rapport then you can add as many friends as possible to start up a media relationship easily and fast.
Recommended reading: How to Create a Facebook Business Account In 7 Simple Steps
Facebook for Business
Online marketing is the order of the day every business now deem it right to take their business online.
That’s where the sales now come from.
If you have a business and need to get lots and lots of sales, then Facebook is one of the best places to start.
You can actually make lots of sales using Facebook marketing.
Now that you know the awesome features,
Let’s get to the main purpose of this post.
What the heck is a Facebook Status anyway?
If you really want to have fun when its fun time, then you need
We would be making a compilation from two sources that will be credited by the end of this post.
So these are the top best Deep Facebook Statuses That Will Get a lot of Likes, Comments and Shares in 2019.
Like the post? Share it with friends on Facebook, twitter and google plus. Well, any other cool place you hang-out.
Finally, I thought you might also want to check out what this lady has got to say about changing Facebook status in this hilarious video below: