Create your first Windows virtual machine in the Azure portal
Windows Azure integrated tools pre-built templates and managed services make it easier to build and manage enterprise Mobile, Web and Internet apps.
This post shows you how easy it is to create a Windows virtual machine (VM) in just a few minutes, by using the Azure classic portal.
- Visit windows azure website and click on Sign In
- Don’t have Microsoft account just follow the sign up now
- If you don’t have an Azure subscription, create a free account before you begin.
- After log in you may find a diferent type of services that you could configured for your environment, I will go with create my first server as a cloud virtual machine that will be used to host (domain controller, SQL databases, SharePoint farm).
- Click on create a virtual machine
- You can select create ready configured VM from available gallery, I will start with QUICK CREATE
- Enter the VM information below then click on create
- Note that password shouldn’t be a common one try to make it complex with upper, small, digit and special character included.
- After that the VM created will be in a provisioning status for a while…
- Once the status changed to “running” then you are done, that’s it …
- Check your public port to use it for remote session from endpoints tap
- Use windows remote connection and type your VM address with public port
Post a comment or contact me for any questions or help that we can provide for you, hope those information are helpful for you,..See you again on new post