In the below example we are using Nintex form standard edition, and we will create a print button to print the content of the form with out printing:
- Page header and footer
- SharePoint tool bar
- Radio button selection filed (or any form fields the not required to be displayed on printed page)
- SharePoint default footer item details (Content Type, created by and modified by)
Print Button for Nintex Form Step By Step:
- Edit the PO list with Nintex Forms
- Add css class name for each fields that will be hide while printing
- Go to Print button setting (advance option)
- Paste the below code on “Client Click”
this.style.display = ‘none’;
document.getElementsByClassName(“hide-element”).style.display = ‘none’;
document.getElementsByClassName(“ms-dialogHidden”).style.display = ‘none’;
document.getElementsByClassName(“nf-form-line”).style.display = ‘none’;
document.getElementsByClassName(“nf-form-footer”).style.display = ‘none’;
- (hide-element) is a css class name for my PO form radio button.
- (“ms-dialogHidden”) is the class for SharePoint upper tool bar.
- (“nf-form-footer”),(“nf-form-line”) are the classes for SharePoint content type information.
- Save and publish your form
- For the page header and footer, go to file from IE menu –> select page setup –> and select empty for header and footer option
Post a comment or contact me for any questions or help that we can provide for you, hope those information are helpful for you,..See you again on new post