This recipe promises to be a family favorite. Try fresh, canned, or frozen fruits for different flavors.
Banana Berry Pancakes:
Makes 4 servings.
2 pancakes per serving.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
1 large banana, peeled and sliced
1 cup complete pancake mix
1⁄2 cup water nonstick cooking spray
1 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries, thawed and sliced
2 tablespoons orange juice
1. Place bananas in a medium bowl and mash with a fork.
2. Add pancake mix and water; stir until blended.
3. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
4. Pour 1⁄4 cup batter for each pancake into hot skillet.
Cook pancakes for about 2 minutes per side until fully cooked.
1. To make the topping, spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
2. Cook berries and orange juice for 3 minutes or until the berries are soft.
3. Spoon topping over pancakes and serve.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 109, Carbohydrate 24 g, dietary Fiber 2 g, Protein 2 g, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 3 mg, Sodium 182 mg
Original post visit here